About Me

My photo
I left my heart in Iowa, United States

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Pintel and Ragetti Quotations

Pintel and Ragetti are the comic relief/clown pirates in the Pirates of the Caribbean series.
Here are some of their funny exchanges from Dead Man's Chest:

Pintel: You know you can't read.
Ragetti: It's the Bible, you get credit for trying.

and it continues.....


Ragetti: [studies his upside-down Bible intently, then looks up] Well, I say it was Divine Providence what escaped us from jail.
Pintel: And *I* say it was me bein' clever. [turns to the dog with the keys]
Pintel: Ain't that right, Poochie?
Ragetti: Well, how'd you know it weren't Divine Providence what inspired you to *be* clever?

Read more about these two on their Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pintel_and_Ragetti

No comments: