About Me

My photo
I left my heart in Iowa, United States

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Jack Frost and Suzy Snowflake

Baby Girl has been very interested in Jack Frost lately, since we've been seeing frost on our window panes and on the car. She wondered what he looks like.
Baby Girl took a liking to this photo of Jack Frost that we found in
Wikipedia. I think she likes it
because there's a horse in the
picture, also.








Personally, I like Suzy Snowflake.

Here comes Suzy Snowflake, dressed in a snow-white gown.
Tap, tap, tappin' at your windowpane, to tell you she's in town.
Here comes Suzy Snowflake, soon you will hear her say, "Come out ev'ryone and play with me, for I haven't long to stay."
"If you want to make a snowman, I'll help you make it, one, two, three.
If you want to take a sleigh ride, whoops! The ride's on me."
Here comes Suzy Snowflake, look at her tumblin' down.
Bringing joy to ev'ry girl and boy, Suzy's come to town.

No comments: