About Me

My photo
I left my heart in Iowa, United States

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Halloween vs. Christmas in West VA

Okay, not to beat a dead horse (too late for that?), but the people absolutely love, love, love Halloween around here and go to great lengths to celebrate. It's quite fun!

At the risk of being picked up by the police and charged with stalking, I took a photo today of a house I had taken photos of at Halloween.

Compare and contrast, shall we?

Here's the house, which we fondly refer to as the "witch-circle house," pulling out all the stops for Halloween.

















Here's a close-up of the witches in a circle.

















Ahhh, the Halloween splendor.



Now let's contrast this with Christmas. Ready?










BAM!
















Yup. That's it. A wreath on the door.











From this-------
















------to this. And one thing remains the same; it's still private property!


















No comments: