About Me

My photo
I left my heart in Iowa, United States

Friday, December 7, 2007

Banner Day

Yesterday was one of the best days we've experienced with Baby Girl, as far as behavior goes.

We ate at a restaurant for lunch and she sat very well, ate all her mac n cheese, colored on her kids menu, and was generally very pleasant.

She helped pick up toys.

She put on jammies without me asking her.

I told Kerrfunk that we musta been doing SOMETHING right the past 4 years! Or, we just happened to have a day when we were ALL on the same wavelength, which only happens as often as solar eclipses.

Guess we're approaching the 'parent-pleasing' years (ages 5-12ish)....then we go back to the fight for independence we experience from ages 2-4. But next time round....she'll be a teenager.

What's the number for that boarding school again?

No comments: